DIG Build Contest Rules
- Free to enter. Enter as many builds in as many categories as you like
- You may win one 1st place prize and one 2nd place prize total
- Contest is open to Guild members only
- Contest submission period is from 12PM EDT 7/19/17 until 12PM EDT 8/23/17
- Prizes will be awarded during the weekly Friday Night Fight on 8/25/17 starting @7PM EDT
- YOU MUST BE PRESENT AND FIGHT YOUR BUILD TO WIN. The purpose of the contest is to develop proof of concept, you must back your theory with results in the field to get your cash.
Develop your build to operate in a team environment. Theorycraft around the purpose of the team which will be to stand in front of any currently operating bomb group and absorb all of their hate while simultaneously dealing out a whole bunch of debuff. Tank Mitigate and Debuff are the identity and function of this team.
There are 7 total categories with 8 first and 8 second place winners for a possible 16 total winners. YOU MAY ENTER MULTIPLE TIMES. Some builders may win a first place and a second place finish. Prize money is $200,000 in game ESO Gold for first and $25,000 for second in each category.
Prizes Awarded to Best in Class:
- Tandem Build – This is a team of two individuals who are built to complement and support each other. Any team DPS will likely be located here.
In order to enter, you must be registered with the site. Click HERE if you aren’t already registered with the site.
After registration go to the article submission page in the Submission section to submit your entry. Click HERE to access the submission form. Please note which category you are competing in with your submission. Please do not worry about formatting just get us the information on your build.
Five DIG Officers will judge the builds according to subjective criteria unique to our PvP needs and this contest. Each judge will pick 3 favorites in each class ranking 1st-3rd, points will be awarded to each build for each showing on a judge’s favorites list. 3 points for a first place favorite 1 point for a third. Points will be added up and the highest point total in each class will be the winner, the second point total is runner up. In the unlikely event of a tie, no second place will be awarded and both builds will receive 1st place money. A tie breaker vote amongst the judges will be held to pick which build fights.